[Oberon] Requesting sample good LNO: oberon.log

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sat Jan 28 12:11:16 CET 2006

easlab at absamail.co.za wrote:
> GetConfig: DDriver=DisplayLinuxX11
> Socket no.: 0000000A
> Protocol not supported by server
>
> Please execute 'xhost localhost'
Did you do what it's asking you to do ?
You could give it a try before starting LNO.
I also replaced DisplayLinuxX11 by another driver like it's
described somewhere in the documentation and executed on Term #1.
ATM I'm working on starting http://webdav.ethz.ch again.

Concerning collecting knowledge a Wiki is great I think.
I'm also in the process of moving my webspace (With wiki) including
the domain to a new provider which gives me a virtual server with Suse9.3.
With wiki and NO there is one thing. It needs a at least basic browser.
So I wonder whether it would be possible to develop the BB browser in
a way that either it also works with NO or at least it's an easy port/adaption
ot NO.

Cheers, Edgar