AW: [Oberon] Systematically debugging

Daniel Keller keller at creacare.com
Fri Feb 17 15:48:49 CET 2006

Since the TCP- Layer is the most complicated piece of software involved, we
have to first look into AosTCP.Mod

The Bluebottle TCP Stack is based on the BSD - Lite Stack (See
Wright/Stevens TCP/IP Illustrated Volume2)

We for instance know that in case of packet losses it performs worse than
today's Windows or Linux stacks. But we have never seen a complete failure.

Therefore it is important to read the tcptump.

If the Bbox blocks for a while, trace it via serial port. I wonder if some
traps occur.

--Daniel