[Oberon] Booting Bluebottle from USB

Aubrey McIntosh Aubrey.McIntosh at ridgewater.edu
Wed Feb 22 00:39:03 CET 2006

I built the AosUsb.Bin file according to these instructions and successfully booted to the Bluebottle screen, and started the Oberon application.

For some reason, the CD image did not successfully boot on my machine.  I booted from the Jan 24 CD, mounted today's release, and built AosUsb.Bin and installed files from that environment.

-- Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.

>>> staubesv at student.ethz.ch 2/21/2006 10:04 AM >>>
Dear All,

The USB software contained in the today's release is smaller in size, so it's possible to create boot files that don't exceed the x86 real mode memory constraints and can be used to boot from USB drives (Tested).