[Oberon] packaging a document

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Wed Feb 22 22:41:49 CET 2006

On slashdot.org there was a message about a product called unipage which
puts everything into one file.
Take a look at:

http://unipage.org/

I gave it a quick try.  My gripe is it seems to work only on a page by
page basis
and not on a collection of linked pages (but then I could be wrong).

-Doug Danforth