[Oberon] Identifiers and Capitalization

August Karlstrom fusionfive at comhem.se
Thu Mar 16 06:23:57 CET 2006

CFB Software wrote:
> [...]

There is one additional rule I found in the .NET coding conventions
which i find sensible: If an acronym consists of two letters, write it
in all upper case or all lower case depending on what kind of identifier
it is a part of, otherwise treat it as a regular word.

Examples:

    XmlSchema   xmlSchema   BTExpress   btExpress

August