[Oberon] Oberon books (downloadable PDF versions)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Mar 25 00:39:20 CET 2006

The English language version of this book, as well as several other
excellent classic and rejuvenated Oberon-related books by Prof. Wirth and
co., can be downloaded in PDF form from the ETH website at:

http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/books.html

Note that the link on that page to "Algorithms and Data Structures (1985)
(Oberon version: August 2004) - N. Wirth" is incomplete. A direct link to
this download is:

http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/WirthPubl/AD.pdf

Regards,

Chris Burrows