[Oberon] Just Starting With Oberon2

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Mar 25 00:52:44 CET 2006

ETH is also actively developing 'Zonnon', which, as far as I can tell, is a
superset of Oberon-2. It includes active objects, and also resurrects a
basic form of the Pascal Read and Write statements and the 'definition' and
'implementation' pairs and enumerated types from Modula-2.

http://www.zonnon.ethz.ch/

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com/gpcp