Re (3): [Oberon] crazy Aos

Dan Parnete dan.parnete at fastwebnet.it
Wed Mar 29 18:19:51 CEST 2006

shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca ha scritto:

>Ulla,
>
>Aubrey's observation is essentially the same as
>mine.  Seems warranted that someone at the ETH
>retrieve the crazy AosIDE.Bin and the CD image
>from your server and test them.
>
>Thanks Aubrey.
>
>Regards,           Peter E.
>
>Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/
>
>--

I have downloaded the last ISO image on 23 and install it without
problems. Booting from the CD gives an "AosDiskVolumes IDE0 invalid
partition" error, but then I can mount everything normally.
The ISO image is ok. I'm angry like a beast because of the compiler bugs
steel there. It is practically unusable for large modules. I have to
work only on Windows.

Regards,
Dan Parnete