[Oberon] Rollback to old object file format

Aubrey McIntosh Aubrey.McIntosh at ridgewater.edu
Wed Apr 5 15:46:58 CEST 2006

Is this a digital photograph?  I can't figure out how else you got the image.

Also, the 4/4/06 release executes the configuration editor, but no CD activity, or other activity for that matter, happens after the >C command.  I have less to show than Peter.  This is on an hp compaq.

-- Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.

>>> shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca 4/4/2006 11:32 PM >>>
Ulla said,
> A new release of Bluebottle as of April 3, 2006 ...

Thanks for your work at the ETH.  This must be
causing stress.

Sorry to report, on this old Asus SP97-V, the
result,

Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/AosTrace03.04.06.jpg

is almost the same as for the previous crazy.

Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/AosTrace22.03.06.jpg

Regards,       ... Peter E.

Desktops.OpenDoc  http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/