[Oberon] Burning CD and DVD

Ulrike Glavitsch ulrike.glavitsch at inf.ethz.ch
Tue Apr 11 17:15:16 CEST 2006

Hello,

last week, a student handed in an impressive CD burning software for
Bluebottle.
I will include it in the next crazy-fresh release, probably by the end
of April. DVDs cannot be burned with this software.
Unfortunately, there will not be a file system with directories (and
other features) in the near future.
The attribute file system handed in by a master student last fall will
have to be re-engineered in order to be used by the BB community.
We know that some sub-pages of our BB website are no longer maintained.
Sorry for that! We will think about removing such links. Thanks for the
hint.

Best regards,

Ulla Glavitsch