[Oberon] Bluebottle sound and network configuration

Thomas Frey thomas.frey at alumni.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 27 00:19:29 MEST 2006

Hi,

From a distance, it looks like both the network and the sound chip in
your computer are not supported (too new ;-) ).
The sound chip has a small chance of being compatible to AosIntel8255x
which would be installed by AosIntel8255x.Install but at least some
minor changes need to be made for the driver to try talking to the
device.
It would be helpful if you could send the result of the PCITools.Scan
command from the Oberon box.

--Thomas