[Oberon] ObeDAV on Sourceforge

edgar at edgarschwarz.de edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Sat Sep 30 00:05:37 MEST 2006

Hi all,
after being in limbo for a while I started again working on my WebDAV/DeltaV for
Bluebottle.
I'm implementing a client using the custom DeltaV interface of Subversion for
Apache and mod_dav_svn atm.
To have a secure repository for my work I got myself a project at Sourceforge:
	ObeDAV
More information you can get already from the Subversion repository at:
	https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/obedav/ from ObeDAV.Text
	I can't access https from WinOberon and Bluebottle. Configuration problem
	or missing feature in Bluebottle ?
	BTW, does Bluebottle have ssh ? Just too lazy to search for myself atm :-)
If https is a problem for Bluebottle I will copy ObeDAV.Text to
http://obedav.sourceforge.net/. I already created and configured the ssh keys I need
for doing that. I will try it tomorrow.

Cheers, Edgar