AW: [Oberon] Bluebottle: USB Ethernet Adapter support

Peter Easthope shark at gulfnet.sd64.bc.ca
Sun Nov 5 19:45:49 MET 2006

Sven & others,
> ... The only product I really know it works is the
> Linksys USB200M Rev. 2. It's quite cheap, by the way (< 30$).

In case anyone is interested ...
  London Drugs in western Canada sells the USB200M
for 50 $CA.

On the USB200M, the RJ-45 socket and the USB connector
are on one part.  Whereas the Belkin F5D5050
has a short cable between the USB connector and
the RJ-45.  So there will be less stress on the
USB socket with the Belkin design.  Mechanically,
the Belkin F5D5050 is a better design.

In Linux, the driver for the F5D5050 is called pegasus.

Regards,          ... Peter E.