[Oberon] Problem with AOS user interface

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 14:48:13 MET 2006

Hello all.  While I like the AOS user interface in
general, there is one major problem I see with it.
I typically use WinAOS.  When I open the IDE it
fills the whole screen and the Windows "taskbar"
covers up the bottom part of the IDE window.
The problem is that WinAOS only let's you
"move" a window if your cursor is at the very
top and it only lets you vertically "resize"
a window if your cursor is at the very bottom.
Thus I can't resize the IDE window to the point
were I can see everything.  I think this should
be an easy fix.

Regards,

John M. Drake