[Oberon] Problem with AOS user interface

John Drake jmdrake_98 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 25 01:31:12 MET 2006

--- Felix Friedrich <felix.friedrich at inf.ethz.ch>
wrote:

> Dear John,
> regarding zooming: In WinAos the zoom key is not the
> Windows key but the
> menu key (mostly located between right Alt and right
> Ctrl key). If this
> is not available on your keyboard try key F1. It
> should work. If not,
> it's a bug and I will repair it.
>
> Felix.

Thanks for the info!  I'm using a Toshiba Sattelite
laptop and the "Fn" key is between the left Ctrl
and Alt and there isn't a right Ctrl.  "Fn" doesn't
work for zooming, but F1 works fine.  I have to
make sure I don't have focus in a text area because
F1 inserts some weird charecter, but other than
that this works perfectly.  Again thanks.

Side note, the documentation mentions that
"Alt-Shift" works as a substitute for the Meta
key, but that doesn't work for me.  Perhaps
it should be updated to include F1.

Regards,

John M. Drake