[Oberon] RE: LittleChips / ARM 920T

Igor Dorovskoy igor.dorovskoy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:04:47 MEST 2007

Chris,

I'm looking for ARM version of Oberon almost two years. This is the
main reason why I subscribe this news group.

The company were I'm working http://www.linkplus.com developed the
compact radios based on Philips LPC2xxx CPUs and my dream is to put
the Oberon on board to develop software for ARM based platforms. Time
ago we had tried to contact M2/Oberon software developer community to
help us with compiler. We were willing to sponsor reference design
boards, toolkits and any other necessary hardware/information to bring
Oberon to ARM MCUs, but fail to find interesting in this project
people.

If you have any information or leads to find developers or company who
has ARM/Oberon we will be greatly appreciated you.

With best regards,
Igor.

Senior Software Developer,
LinkPlus Corporation.