[Oberon] video configuration for a Toshiba 205CDS.

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Feb 20 13:14:19 MET 2008

Hi Peter,

[...]
> Init=bb0501b8024fcd10
> Strings for other chips are noted at the end of
> SVGA.Display.Mod.
> How can the Init string for the CT65550 be constructed?

some stuff on the following page might help you in
contructing the init string:
http://www.asiliant.com/65550.htm

Especially what Asiliant calls the data sheet i.e.
http://www.asiliant.com/pdf/ds177_5.pdf appears
to contain the relevant information ...

regards
--