[Oberon] Where's Coco's 'hello world' ?

Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net Aubrey.McIntosh at Alumni.UTexas.Net
Thu Jul 31 17:55:57 MEST 2008

Hi Chris.

I actually use Coco in lots of projects.  Recently, I modified the
grammar given in the N. Wirth papers and have a Coco .atg file for
PICL that will compile with no Coco errors.

Aubrey McIntosh, Ph.D.
1502 Devon Circle
Austin TX 78723-1814
http://home.grandecom.net/~amcintosh/aubrey/Search/