[Oberon] Platform independent IDE?

Douglas G. Danforth danforth at greenwoodfarm.com
Tue Dec 9 20:21:08 MET 2008

John,
Thank you very much.
I should know better than to ask a question which has a dubious answer.

However, I just may take you up on your suggestion and investigate what
a port of BlackBox to Gardens Point would entail such that the BlackBox
programming environment and look and feel are maintained across platforms.
(This is different from the goal of Oberon Microsystems where they wanted
BlackBox to look like a Mac application on Macs and a Windows application
on Windows. I'll have to look closely to see what that might entail).

I am in the midst of creating a project but perhaps in 2009 I can get to the
'Platform Independent IDE'.

-Doug