[Oberon] Reiser - Wirth book

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Oct 4 00:32:51 MEST 2010

Personally I prefer Wirth's writing style rather than the "Learn Perl in 24
hours" or "Ada for Dummies" approach. Nikitin's book is at the level of
"Sound, Light and Magnetism" ;-) I refrained from recommending it to you
previously because of your previous programming experience. I would strongly
recommend it to absolute beginners who had never written a program before.
Despite that, I must admit I learnt one or two new things after reading it!
If you are interested in investigating further, the listing on Amazon lets
you view a few pages.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
Astrobe v3.2: ARM Oberon-07 Development System
http://www.astrobe.com