[Oberon] Original edition of Project Oberon

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Oct 4 13:43:04 MEST 2010

I'm only aware of one version ever being available as a downloadable PDF.
Why do you want the original version? As far as I know the only difference
is the additional Appendix A "Ten Years After".

I have also been unable to access the ETH ftp site for about four days.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software

Astrobe v3.2: ARM Oberon-07 Development System
http://www.astrobe.com