[Oberon] Remaining priorities for documentation of ETHNO

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Nov 18 13:43:22 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

just some ideas:

In the Wiki of the Oberon Community Platform is some space dedicated to ETH
Native Oberon
(see http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Documentation/Oberon). It should be
possible to extend it ...

And there is a board dediacted to ETH Oberon on the forum:
http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/forum/index.php/board,6.0.html

The library concept is explained in the Oberon Companion and (of course) in
the ETHNO version of it in document Chapter5.Text (Sec. 5.10, around 55% of
Chapter5.Text). It is about persistence of objects.

A quick overview is found in the Appendix A "Ten Years After: From Objects to
Components" in the online version of Wirth & Gutknecht Project Oberon
(http://www-old.oberon.ethz.ch/WirthPubl/ProjectOberon.pdf) pp. 434ff.

regards
--
  Bernhard