[Oberon] Building a CGI module

Frans-Pieter Vonck fp at vonck.nl
Mon Nov 22 09:36:55 CET 2010

Hi Duke,
i've read the fruttenboel cgi page more closely and found this on the last
paragraph
<quote>
GetEnv (the program is called 'trye' for lazyness reasons) is a program to
get your feet wet with accessing Unix environment variables from within a
running executable.
It is the prelude for a series of programs to be stored in the 'cgi-bin'
to get rid of those nasty perl scripts.
<end quote>