[Oberon] How to mimic an associative array

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Dec 2 00:14:19 CET 2010

Refer to Chapter 5. "Key Transformations (Hashing)" (and maybe some of the
other chapters as well) in:

"Algorithms and Data Structures" (Oberon Version Aug 2004) by Niklaus Wirth.
You can download a copy (1.2 MB PDF file. 179 pages) from:

http://www-old.oberon.ethz.ch/WirthPubl/AD.pdf

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
Astrobe v3.2: ARM Oberon-07 Development System
http://www.astrobe.com