[Oberon] How to mimic an associative array

Edgar Schwarz edgar at edgarschwarz.de
Thu Dec 2 23:41:44 CET 2010

  Hi,

after following the discussion for a while I went to my bookshelf and
grabbed "The Oberon Companion".
Beginning with page 231 you find a description of libraries and
dictionaries in System3.
Looks like an persitent associative array to me :-) At least sort of.
key: ARRAY OF CHAR; value: Object;

Regards, Edgar