[Oberon] DOSbased for Win7?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Apr 17 14:53:50 CEST 2011

I did a quick test with the ETH Windows Oberon plug-in on Windows 7 with the
following screen resolutions on a 'widescreen' monitor:

1680 x 1050 *
1360 x 1024
1360 x 768
1280 x 1024 *
1280 x 960
1280 x 768
1280 x 720
1152 x 864 *
1024 x 768 *
 960 x 720
 864 x 648

All seemed to work OK. The ones marked * were best as all of the screen area
is used by Windows. The others only partially filled the screen.

Both the mouse and keyboard are wireless connected via a USB receiver,

Regards,
Chris Burrows

--
CFB Software
Astrobe v3.3: ARM Oberon-07 Development System