[Oberon] Re (2): Archive of old Oberon mailing list

Nemo cym224 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 20:20:41 CEST 2011

On 24 June 2011 12:54,  <peasthope at shaw.ca> wrote (in part):
> Hello Thomas,
>
> Thanks for your prompt reply.
>
>> The old Oberon page and all its content is available at
>> www.ethoberon.ethz.ch including the file you are referring to.
>
> I opened http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/, at the upper left clicked
> "Site Map" and then clicked "Oberon discussion list".  This error
> message appeared.
>
> "Server not found
> Iceweasel can't find the server a www.lists.inf.ethz.ch.
>  ..."
>
> Seems the target of the link needs adjustment.  I tried a few
> variations of the address without success.

I suggest contacting the webmistress (on the contact page of the
current Oberon page at
http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/contact/index?page_url=http://www.oberon.ethz.ch).
 Everyone once in a while, maintenance is done and firewall
permissions cause problems thereafter.  (This happened with downloads
about six months ago.)

john