[Oberon] Can N-O Partition CF: scsi?

Chris Glur easlab at absamail.co.za
Wed Jan 25 19:53:33 CET 2012

A WIn7 netbook, takes a 8Gbyte FlashMemory-disk,
which allows it to run linux, without contaminating the
Win7 disk.

LNO can run under a FrameBuffer, i.e. without the bulky
X-system [although I'd like to know how to increase the font
size].

But these new devices use SCSI instead of IDE disks.
So N-O's Partition.Tool which uses the syntax
"IDE<deviceNo>#<partitionNumber>
can't format [to type 76=H4C] the scsi partition, and we
can't expect any linux or other utilities to format this
little-known type.

Does A2/BB format type 76 for a SCSI disk?

Thanks,

== Chris Glur.