[Oberon] Is this the smallest Oberon (program) platform to date?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Jan 31 12:31:29 CET 2012

(Sorry about my belated reply. I didn't realise that Doug's reply had gone
to the mailing list as well as me). My reply to him was:

Hi Doug,

It is the most recent revision of original Oberon (before it branched into
the more Object-oriented Oberon-2) as defined in the language report:

http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/Articles/Oberon/Oberon.Report.pdf

The heritage of this branch is:

Oberon -> Oberon SA (StrongARM) -> Oberon-07 -> current

Maybe it should now be called Oberon-11 ???

Cheers,
Chris