[Oberon] An update for ETHNO?

Bernhard Treutwein Bernhard at wildwein.de
Sat Aug 18 12:18:19 CEST 2012

Peter,

> Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 09:23:23 -0800
> From: peasthope at shaw.ca
> Subject: [Oberon] An update for ETHNO?
> To: oberon at lists.inf.ethz.ch
>
> I have a small collection of bug fixes for the old ETHNO Alpha
> update of 2003-05-01.
>
> http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/ has the statement,
> "This website. Can be easily edited by everybody (we encourage you to do
> so) ..."
>
> In  http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Development/Repository is space for
> AOS but none for NO.  Posting the updates would require at least one new
> directory.
>
> Would the administrators of the wiki entertain posting of such
> files?  Would the files receive any interest?

yes of course ...

I am not sure if our friends in Zürich have time/are interested in
maintaining
more than A2/BlueBottle ...

I guess you can create a directory under
https://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/svn/ocp/trunk/
if you have a svn login, but you could also use the sourceforge project. It
would
be necessary to create a SVN repo there, but as far as I remember you are
also
maintainer, so I guess you could go ahead there ...
It is here http://sourceforge.net/projects/nativeoberon/

It would be necessary currently to have a FAT filesystem for
uploading/updating
the SVN repository via Windows or Linux (e.g : TinyCore) ...

regards
   Bernhard