[Oberon] predeclared procedure SIZE

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Feb 11 09:00:40 CET 2013

Hi Zdenek

The module SYSTEM is incorporated into the compiler; this is the reason, why you can't find an own source file for it.
Roughly, the compiler generates two lists of identifiers:
 A) one list with identifiers being part of the Oberon language
 B) one list with identifiers being part of the internal pseudo module SYSTEM

If you are interested in these two lists, you can extract them out of the compiler code.
Change into your source directory (e.g. cd /usr/aos/source) and execute the following command:
 A) grep system.globalScope *.Mod
 B) grep system.systemScope *,Mod

You'll find that ADDRESSOF and SIZEOF are in list A.

Have fun!
Jörg