[Oberon] Project Oberon: New Edition - Printed copies

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Dec 20 12:28:35 CET 2013

Even if a publishing house doesn't take it on, there are now services that
will produce a perfect-bound printed book from a PDF file for you. E.g.

http://www.print-my-pdf.com

>From the info on their site I estimate it would cost about $25 + shipping to
have a copy of Project Oberon printed. I have been looking for a service
like this for a while but haven't tried it yet. Can anyone here report any
good / bad experience with such services?

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com