[Oberon] FPGA Oberon - DAU status report...

Jan Verhoeven jan at verhoeven272.nl
Fri Feb 7 20:31:08 CET 2014

greim wrote:
> So to generate prom.me i would need a running ORP and ORX on any PC.

Bingo! You reached the point of fast return. Just about all of the
Oberon related projects need an oberon operating system to "cross"
compile the sources.
I haven't found one in the last 15 years. I tried to port some of the
sources to Modula-2 and failed.

Oberon is to me like a holy grail hidden in a Tantalising setting. Each
time I think "I have it, it is in reach", it turns out that there is
still a tiny thing missing and I need to retreat.

--
Groetjes

Jan Verhoeven