[Oberon] Commercial system

Zdenek oberon at moravcik.info
Sat Feb 8 10:08:04 CET 2014

Hi, this question goes to the authors of active oberon:

Suppose I am a company willing to produce some hardware in china (let's
say something like modems) and I want to program the hardware in active
oberon. For me that means incorporating the whole active oberon
distribution into the hardware.

What is the legal status of active oberon distribution? Can I use it
freely for commercial purposes or does ETH require me to obtain permission?
(the question above is a hypothetical one, I am not a chinese company -:)

z.