[Oberon] FPGA Oberon some news and a reply to F.P.

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:00:57 CET 2014

Dear All,

 > With the risk that an FPGA board maker halts production of the one board
 > that the project is based on.

I feel sad that Spartan 3 is becoming obsolete. So, I think, if FPGAOberon is
generic and not much dependent on specialties of Spartan 3, we should
immediately make/port our FPGAOberon on/to a latest board.

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/