[Oberon] RISC emulator

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Mar 28 12:31:30 CET 2014

  IF 31 IN x ...

is an incorrect translation of

  IF ROR(x, 31) = 1 ...

The test should only return true if bit 31 of x is 1 *and* all the other
bits of xare zero.

When you are doing low-level bit-manipulation operations like this,
low-level bit-manipulation operators like ROR are quite suitable.

Being able to mix low-level operations with high-level code without having
to resort to inline assembler is what makes today's Oberon ideal for
programming embedded systems,

Regards,
Chris

--