[Oberon] Compiling the RISC system

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 19:18:26 CEST 2014

Thanks for posting that Jan.
Where did you put RISC.img, relative to -/Bld/risc?
I got similar <SDL errors> under slackware 13, which has got plenty
README/s for SDL. Of course I don't need another ETHO version running
under slak. I wonder if any body as actually tested under rPi; which
has got 8 files: lib + a README* for sdl.
But slak13 has ver 1.2.7 & rPi has *lib*1.2.so* ; which seems strange,
   since rPi is newer?

It's quite difficult to d/l & compile with rPi, with only 2 ports for:
keybrd, mouse, modem, external-memory.

Let me try.

== Chris Glur.