[Oberon] Project Oberon 2013 on GitHub?

volkert at nivoba.de volkert at nivoba.de
Thu Apr 10 16:17:37 CEST 2014

That is not the point. Control of "Oberon" can & should stay to NW/ETHZ,
as long as possible.
Of course NW should decide, f.e. what patches or extensions should go
into the main branch. But, something like GitHub makes it easier to
track issues,  sending patches, .... adding tutorials,
adding application, ...

For me, it is more about keeping all the stuff alive, to give others the
chance to learn the simplicity
and power of Oberon. And it is obvious that ETHZ lost its interest in
Oberon.

BW,
Volkert