[Oberon] Math.Mod / compile rrror (to many digits)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Apr 12 00:42:39 CEST 2014

> BW,
> Volkert
> PS: With an "bug or issue tracker" and we all can  see, what bugs are new,
> open, fixed ...

Where's the fun in that? It's like doing a crossword puzzle and having
somebody looking over your shoulder and giving you all the answers. The
whole point of Project Oberon is to help you to learn how to understand,
maintain etc. an Operating system and compiler yourself and become
self-sufficient. It can be done and it has been done.

I use a comparison tool to see what has changed and then try to understand
what has been fixed and how it has been fixed. After a very short time of
this sort of exercise you learn how to fix these things yourself,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software