[Oberon] Digilent Spartan 3 Board

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Apr 14 00:24:56 CEST 2014

I would also be interested to know as I am also investigating how I can port
it to other hardware. As far as I can see, the only issue with the Digilent
Nexys-2 board is that the RAM access speed is 70ns instead of 10ns. Is that
a show-stopper? If not what are the consequences of using the slower RAM?

In the meantime for anybody else who wants to run Project Oberon on actual
hardware the Spartan 3 boards are still available for sale from retailers.
e.g. NKC Electronics:

http://www.nkcelectronics.com

Regards,
Chris