[Oberon] Digilent Spartan 3 Board

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Apr 15 00:29:33 CEST 2014

It would be great if that is the only issue. I suspected there may be
considerations other than that e.g. VGA timing.

Running at 12.5 MHz is not a problem for me with what I want to do with the
FPGA system. The compiler is super-efficient, modules are dynamically loaded
only when needed, the SDHC access is fast etc. etc. Most of the time I use
RISC Project Oberon the processor is waiting for me to catch up ;-)

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Burrows