[Oberon] RISC5

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 18:33:04 CEST 2014

Here's an extract from PPPMain.Mod:

TYPE PhysAdr = ARRAY 6 OF SYSTEM.BYTE;
  SYSTEM.MOVE(SYSTEM.ADR(item.data(*.data*)[24]),
              SYSTEM.ADR(item.data(*.data*)[14]), NetIP.AdrLen);

 item.data[24] is a RECORD.Field:array:element in another Module.
so I can work out that N-bytes are being moved from Source to
 destination. And N is probably related to NetIP.AdrLen.

But where did the author select this instruction from?
Watson doesn't show the exports of SYSTEM-module.

== Chris Glur.

On 4/18/14, Aubrey.McIntosh at alumni.utexas.net