[Oberon] Project Oberon 2013 on GitHub?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:45:59 CEST 2014

Re. V4
]I tried to compile it on x86, where it did segfault (older binaries are still
]working). I didn't bother to debug it, since it is old code: pointer
arithmetic,
]using strcpy/strcat, storing pointer addresses as int and so on.

I've been using: V4 oberon-1.7.02 <-- X86:Linux
It's fine. I modified <SavePerFat> to <SaveUnix>.
LEO is better, especially since you can roam the dir-tree and launch
from anywhere. But LEO doesn't autodetect when loading *nix/AosFS,
which V4 does. And 2 klux is a lot more than 1.
HCI/psychology trumps technology.

== Chris Glur.