[Oberon] more attention and a larger community?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon May 5 14:58:11 CEST 2014

I can recommend Elektor Magazine - I have found their staff to be very
cooperative and supportive. They published an article I wrote a few years
ago titled 'Easy Sceptre Programming with Oberon-07' showing how to use
Astrobe to program the 'Easy Sceptre' ARM development board they had
designed earlier in the year.

They have also published several articles on FPGA systems so the target
audience is just about right.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows