[Oberon] Project Oberon RISC5 Verilog

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jun 21 01:09:52 CEST 2014

For those like myself who wish to comprehend this discussion and want to
experiment with the RISC5 Verilog implementation or just want to understand
how it works, I thoroughly recoomend the book:

"FPGA Prototyping by Verilog Examples" Xilinx Spartan-3 Version by Pong P.
Chu. ISBN 978-0-470-18532-2.

It starts with the very basics - Chapter 1 is titled "Gate-Level
Combinational Circuit". I'm up to Chapter 3 so far (arithmetic and shift
register operations) so it will be a while before I get to "External SRAM
controllers" which are explained in Chapter 11 ;-)

For me it is an exciting whole new world of discovery,

Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Burrows