[Oberon] Why macros were not implemented in oberon language?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Jul 6 01:50:20 CEST 2014

I am also confused. That is exactly what I thought the original poster was
referring to.

I just checked three 'modern languages' that I am aware of: C# (Microsoft),
Go (Google), and Swift (Apple) and it appears that none supports macros.
What 'modern languages' do you mean?

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows