[Oberon] Oberon bare metal on the Raspberry Pi

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Oct 2 13:03:35 CEST 2014

Hi Chuck,

> retargeted the Oberon07 compiler sufficiently to create an ARM binary that,

excellent, do I guess correctly that the modified compiler and the instructions
how to set it up are in README-linker.txt which can be found in directory
https://github.com/charlesap/io/blob/master/oberon-risc-ethz/

regards
--
  Bernhard