[Oberon] Oberon bare metal on the Raspberry Pi

Charles Perkins chuck at kuracali.com
Thu Oct 2 18:38:07 CEST 2014

Thank you Paul,

It means a lot to me to hear that.

As regards to the status of the project, thank you for the clarification. Also thank
you for undertaking the project! I hope that both of you will continue to improve upon
the code-base and publish those improvements.  I know I have learned a lot from
studying the code, I expect others have and will too.

Best Regards,
Chuck