[Oberon] Oberon V4 - was: Oberon-1 or Oberon-2?

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Oct 29 14:59:57 CET 2014

Hi Wojtek,

just curious:

1. Is the date displayed correctly? If not, my corrections should be
   available in the file store of the sourceforge project by Claudio
   Nieder, Robert Lichtenberger, and me (otherwise I might be able to
   dig a bit in my folders) or did you pick it up there?

2. Are you able to use the mouse wheel for scrolling? If yes, I would
   be very interested to see it ...

Regards
--
  Bernhard