[Oberon] Re (2): NO qemu

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 17:55:18 CET 2014

Unless you're familiar with the CPU's actions, from the time that it
resets to the
<start vector> adr, those details are all hidden - like how the grass molecules
make the cow's-milk.
PO-2013 tries to get closer to the hardware, but knowledge of NAND-gates,
bistables & shift-registers is lost, like dipping-your-school-pen-into-ink-pot.

Does QEMU emulate right down to the level that you're assuming.
I used NativeOberon since the 90's and never bothered to find how to boot
other than via a floppy., because I was too busy *USING* it.

== Chris Glur.